HOW TO MAKE MONEY IN 2022 AND BEYOND. (HAVE A POSITIVE MINDSET).

How to make money in 2022 - and probably forever? It's a question being asked by many, including myself.  By the way, I am a self employed guy residing in Nigeria so I can say I have done my part in making money by learning a trade. Fair enough. That's sounds cool, but it ain't. I thought learning a trade will solve my issue at lest to so extent. Alas I am wrong. The reason?

I NEEDED CUSTOMERS AND I NEEDED SOME TOOLS THAT I NEEDED TO WORK.

I got the tools and not too long after, I started getting customer. When I got jobs, I try as much as possible to do a good and clean job which in return left me with positive reviews from my customers and with that positive reviews come recommendations to friend and family from this little customers I already had.
This boosted my ratings and un turn I got more popular around where I live. Things take a turn for the good.

SO WHY THIS LONG STORY?



Same theory mentioned above applies to making money online. Like an apprentice who learns all about a work before going all in, you need a mentor to tutor you. You need someone to guide you through the dos and don't of whatever path you have chosen. I have a tutor myself and he tried to show me how I can go about setting myself up for online business without spending much.

You will agree though that what is not much in Europe - Netherland to be precise - is someones monthly salary in Africa.  So what am I to do? I started looking for some cheap or free tools to use to set myself up and running. I have read about experiences of some who did what I am doing and are successful with it.  So despite my limit resources, I have found  a way to be up and running. 
I think I took that bold step because it took me a while to get thus free blogger blog running.


WHAT POINT AM I TRYING TO BRING OUT?
 
Dont just jump into this making money online stuff. There are various ways to make money online legally. A whole lot of them such as freelancing, affiliate marketing, selling stuffs online, providing a service online, making and monetizing a youtube channel and so on. There are a whole lot of them. You just need to pick one. And my advise is this: FOCUS ON SOMETHING YOU LOVE DOING. You won't get bored that way at least.

If you are finding it hard to get a mentor you truly trust, you can opt for online courses. I took a number of courses, and I enjoyed them. Most of them were gotten for free. If you are venturing into taking online courses, then I recommend Udemy. It's the one I am using and I have enjoyed my courses there so far.


 Happens that I have 167 courses. Not bad I guess

Now that you have gotten that out of the way, to really make money in 2022 and beyond, you need to act on what you have learned either from your Mentor or from the courses taken by you. There is no point in taking courses and not taking action. Its like an apprentice who labor to know about something and after learning all the necessary information decided not to take actions. Action is required to make this work for you.

As time goes on, I will be sharing some tools and information I find useful to anyone who comes across this. That's the best I can do. Check back to this blog to find awesome and inspiring ideas and informations to send  you on your way to making  money in 2022 and beyond.

CHEERS!!!

Post a Comment

Previous Post Next Post